1. Beliefs: How you have been changing beliefs, e.g. I consume too much, such as plastic).
2. Habits: How you have changed a habit, e.g. sodas, waste practices, fast food, car pooling, etc.
1.Campus: Food and Drink, Energy, Travel and Traffic, Purchasing and Waste, Green Areas and Architecture, Inclusion and Participation.
2. Curriculum: topic, EY, LS, US, subject, extra-curricular, year groups.
1. Private enterprise: industries, factories, shops, restaurants, bars, supermarkets, games, clothes, electronics, entertainment.
2. Non Governamental Organizations/Civil Society Organizations: eg. Red Cross, Scouts, Religious organisations.
Issues that affect the general public, such as: Food and Drink, Energy, Travel and Traffic, Purchasing and Waste, Green Areas and Architecture, Inclusion and Participation, Affecting/Changing Public Policies, Local Laws, Ordinances and Directives.
A combination of 2 or more types of action. Ex. Bicycle Project:
Create a bicycle lane coming in to the school from main road (community) and a bike hut in the school (campus) .